- Many issues which people think are kernel issues, aren't. Please ensure that it is a kernel issue. Soft reboots, GPS issues, radio/data issues and most battery drain instances are not the fault of the kernel.
- Hard reboots (panics), complete system hangs, devices not working (dsp, oj, wifi, etc) might be the fault of the kernel.
- Please reproduce the issue with the kernel set as default, that means no AVS and no overclocking.
- I only support my own official releases, so if you built it yourself or got it from a 3rd party, you are out of luck. Reproduce with one of my official releases before reporting it to me.
- Please send me the output of last_kmsg if it was a hard reboot, and kmsg/logcat in any other cases, with a full explanation on how to reproduce the issue including all relevant information, such as changes you have made to the ROM, mods you have flashed etc.
- Do not report any Oxygen/DevNull ROM issues direct to me, they will be deleted or be subject to a harsh rebuttal. Report them on the issue tracker.
If you are happy that you can provide me with the information I need, and that it is a kernel issue you are experiencing, then please contact me at thalamus.xda(at)gmail(dot)com