- Second stable release based on AOSP 3.0.8 source, merged up to 3.0.29 from mainline kernel.org
- PM Fast for wifi
- Deadline I/O scheduler tweaked for flash for lowest I/O latencies
- Ondemand governor tweaked to sample less at higher frequencies to reduce overhead
- Config: CFS CPU scheduler, Deadline I/O scheduler, Ondemand CPU governor, SLUB allocator, Tiny Preempt RCU, Tun/Tap, IP advanced routing and CIFS built in
- Various compiler warnings and section mismatches fixed
- Disabled a stack of debug options resulting in a slightly faster kernel
- Built with latest Linaro toolchain (GCC 4.6-2012.03)
All in all, no major changes since the last stable version, only config changes. I've mainly just been keeping it in sync with mainline, of which there has been many point releases, and it's been merged with the 4.0.4 AOSP push too.
GPL source code here.