Changelog (as –12 with the following changes):
- Wifi will now work if installed with a CM based ROM (funky symlinking magic in the updater-script.
- Moved cifs and utf8 from the zImage into /system/lib/modules – if you need these modules you will need to load them with insmod /system/lib/modules/cifs.ko etc (unfortunately modprobe doesn’t work correctly as it looks for modules in /lib instead of /system/lib). But CifsManager will do that automatically for you.
Tested and dismissed for this release:
- Tested interactive CPU governor again, didn’t notice any difference with responsiveness of the device, but found that it was quite expensive in terms of CPU cycles, *much* more so than ondemand. I will stick with ondemand.
- Tested change of colour temperature for Super AMOLED devices. Going to pre 2.3.3 colours made the whites very cold and blueish and the colours weren’t right at all so backed out of that change.
- No, I’m not adding BLN. :p